Highly power packed and versatile Restaurant management systems will be the order of the day. With a plethora of features and caveat of attributes and offerings, Android POS for restaurant and applications compatible with applications associated with the coffee shop POS iPad, are now making their mark felt-and in more ways than one! At about 95 percent of the cost of the outdated point of sale systems used in your restaurant or institution, these Android based programs are more secure and streamlined. Very simple to use and exceptionally workplace friendly– they can be operated on thin hand-held devices -which are obviously the first choice for your customers and employees alike.
So, get ready to enjoy the benefits of rock bottom rates on a monthly basis, free restaurant menu creation software and secure payment choices. A little insight into the characteristics of this program and its various benefits will throw light on why you should consider shifting to the Android POS terminal.
Why should you change to the Android POS terminal?
- It helps you substitute and do away with paper menus and outdated features of your current POS program. Thin, state-of-the-art and exceptionally feature packed Android handheld devices and tablets make your restaurant point of sale procedures more accurate, easier and convenient.
- Say no to overpriced and android pos system and terminals that can notch up figures running into thousands of dollars under the Assets column of your balance sheet. Aside from decreasing your overhead costs of maintenance and setup, they function to create your bottom-line figures even more attractive.
- With features like benchmarked inventory management systems, protected batch processing and single button reporting in their cards, Android Point of Sale systems would be the most appropriate option for your restaurant.
- The licenses associated With POS terminals also come in a cost – that can also run into thousands of dollars for each permit. With the system in place, you don’t need to worry about investing in expensive multi-use or other software licenses.
- The smartly built in Inventory management system permits you to track your sales transactions, status of stock and the items that are directing you towards losses-all in real time.